Brielle A. McCray
GEB 1440
Ms. White
8/25/10
According to my family relationships test results I already operate under Parkinson’s Law. I procrastinate and use a small amount of time to complete a project, which had an extended completion time frame. I prefer to work alone because I feel I work better by myself and I don’t have to depend on anyone except myself. I need to be presented with sufficient proof before I am persuaded of something. My results stated that I tend to be a “Closet Perfectionist”. Overall most of the statements made about me I can agree with.
I agree that I should work on my social skills so that I can be more at ease socially. I am a laid back type of person and in social environments I am not the aggressive personality. I tend to and prefer people to come to me first. However, when I get to know and like a person I open up and I am very good at maintaining that relationship. A few of the words that described me were conservative, skeptical, undemonstrative, suspicious, conventional yet open-minded. I believe these characteristics Influence the strength or weakness of each of my relationships.
In Fundamental concepts I will apply my matter-of-fact thinking with my deliberateness and tactfulness to deliver neat and accurate work. I will work hard to improve my social skills so I will be able to work well and productively with others. I also hope to learn how to trust and depend on others and not just myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment